Friday, January 05, 2007

Happy New Year... 2007



As I welcome... 2007, I wave slowly "Goodbye" to... 2006

The year 2006 was filled with many different experiences, events, and emotions. Throughout the year, I experienced sadness, exhaustion, pain, shock, excitment, happiness, peace, and joy. 2006 brought the sudden death of a close friend here at home, and the increasing number of casualties in Iraq and Afghanistan. Memories will linger always of those...

Gone, but never to be forgotten!

Life is a collection of "learning opportunities! The difficult times, exhaustion, and pain are "character-building" moments. I embrace each day of 2006 and what I learned about myself, the pursuit of a dream, and the power of prayer.

2006 was a year for learning... blogging, children's books, MySpace networking, eBay training, Craig's List, and image management. New ideas... techniques... strategies... skills... resources...

I look toward 2007 with excitement, for there are more mountains to climb, more trails to explore, and a lot more knowledge to acquire. So, I'll see you on the slopes!

I'll be carrying a sack of "Like new, First Edition, Hardcover" books!


Much Success, Happiness, and Peace in 2007

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home