Sunday, September 24, 2006

Children’s Picturebook Price Guide - Review

Here's my Two Cents...


 Well, I just finished browsing the Children’s Picturebook Price Guide for the fifth time. I have hardly put the book down since I received it.


First... It is quite evident throughout the book that the authors researched their topic well. The book content includes over 20,000 book values, First Edition identification points, and little-known facts about various illustrators.The information-packed book is an excellent companion to Elaine K. Smith's book, Most Valuable Children's Picture Books.


If you are interested in collecting, or selling children's picture books, I highly recommend this book as a "must-have" bookselling resource. The Price Guide includes over 20,000 book values, First Edition indentification points, and other helpful information illustrators.

That's my two-cents... and I going bookhuntin'!







If you own the book (or purchase the book),
be sure to post your thoughts or comments.


1 Comments:

At Friday, April 27, 2007 7:02:00 PM, Blogger Picture.Books said...

Thanks for the nice review! We have posted first edition points for key children's books at Children's Picturebook Collecting, such as Dr. Seuss nnd Caldecott Medal books.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home