Saturday, July 15, 2006

Blogs... Valuable Networking and Marketing Tools

It's a new day...
and a much better one!

In the last 48 hours, I have acquired much information about "blogs" and the world of blogging. Although I have my own ideas about blogging but it is always to helpful to hear from the experts. My philosophy as an information bluff is "If I know the answer, I will share it... If I do not know the answer, I will find it, and share it."

So, what is a blog? Well, MarketingTerms.com, a internet marketing reference defines it as "A frequent, chronological publication of personal thoughts and Web links". So, it is official... Cheri's Bookseller Online Blog will be featuring my personal thoughts, acquired information, articles, and recommended resources pertaining to bookselling online. Again, I invite you to use whatever is helpful to you.

If you are looking for more technical information about blogging, I suggest that you check out Paul Stamatiou's articles entitled "How To: Start Blogging", and "How To: Boost Your Blog Traffic". I found these information-packed articles to be very helpful and resourceful. What a "learning opportunity"... blogging and discovering its value as an internet marketing tool.

As the day and week is about to end, I am happy to say that all of this blogging stuff did not keep me from my weekly book hunting. So it's back to organizing, cataloging and listing my latest "finds".


Blogs Pertaining to Books and Bookselling:
Technorati: Bookselling
MyBlogLog: Books






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home